TAMESIDE Council are looking for driven, qualified and experienced social workers who are passionate about supporting adults to live well at home.
The Adult Social Worker Recruitment Road show will be hosted at Ashton Library on Tuesday August 15, 5pm-7pm. Interested candidates can attend to discuss roles in-person and interview for current vacancies.
During the event candidates can find out what it is like the work at Tameside by chatting and networking with colleagues from the Integrated Urgent Care Team and Neighbourhood Teams.
Eligible candidates will also have the chance to be interviewed for roles they are interested in on the day. Successful candidates will be immediately offered a job.
To process job offers those attending must bring:
- Proof of social Work degree qualifications, including certificates
- Proof of Social Work England Registration
- Up to date CV which includes full contact details for two referee’s (one must be your last employer. Personal referees will not be accepted)
- Right to work documents – you will need either a passport or birth certificate along with proof of National Insurance. Candidates from outside the UK should bring their passport and Biometric Residency Permit or any other document issued via the home office detailing their right to work in the UK
- DBS documents – Three documents from this list passport/birth certificate/proof of National Insurance/Biometric Residency Permit (where applicable)/driving licence/bank statement or utility bill with candidate’s name dated within the last three months
Cllr John Taylor, Tameside Council Executive Member for Adult Social Care said: ‘’If you are a qualified social worker currently looking for your next exciting opportunity, please come along to our next Recruitment Roadshow.
‘’This event gives you the unique chance to be interviewed and offered a job on the day. This offer may be the start of a fulfilling carer, where you provide vital support to Tameside’s vulnerable adults and make real impact in people’s lives.’’
Tameside Adult Services are committed to helping their employees to develop, grow and meet personal career aspirations. Find out more about how they can support you, while you support others at www.tameside.gov.uk/adultssocialcarejobs
If you would like to speak to a member of the team about opportunities or attending the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org