The Tameside Correspondent is a monthly free newspaper published by Local Communications Limited, Units 3-5, 45 High Street, Uppermill, Saddleworth, OL3 6HS. Publisher and Owner: Aimee Belmore, Local Communications Limited.
It is printed by JPI Media Ltd.
Every effort is made to ensure articles and advertisements carried both in print and online are authentic; however the publisher of the Tameside Correspondent accepts no responsibility for claims made.
© Tameside Correspondent Newspaper. All rights reserved.
The images and information on this website are protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted, no portion of this web site may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without the prior written permission from the editor.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you agree to our terms and conditions. The right to change these terms and conditions, and the products, services, and prices mentioned in this site at any time, with sole discretion, without notice is reserved by the Tameside Correspondent Newspaper.
The Tameside Correspondent Newspaper reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The website may be used solely for informational and personal use. You are hereby granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited licence to access the data and information on the website, provided that such access and use is not for the purpose of or in the course of any business.
Except as otherwise indicated, you may therefore view or print data and information on this site subject to the following terms and conditions:
You are expressly prohibited from using the website/data:
- For any unlawful purpose.
- To harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is offensive or is unacceptable or damaging
- To use, extract, distribute or match the data for the purposes of compiling databases, directories or lists or to create, check, confirm, update or to amend your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists.
- For sales, direct marketing, telemarketing, electronic marketing or promotional purposes.
- To use the data to issue questionnaires, response forms or cards or anything similar for the purpose of data capture or verification.
- To send unsolicited commercial emails.
- To tamper with, update or change any part of the data.
- To modify the data or merge it with any other data.
- To sell or trade in materials copied from the data.
- Using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
Elements of this site are protected by other copyrights (indicated) and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this website shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Courts of England and Wales, with respect to such matters.
You grant the Tameside Correspondent Newspaper and its agents an unrestricted, irrevocable licence to display, use, modify, perform, reproduce, transmit, and distribute any information you submit, for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes.
Visitors must provide their name and a valid email address to submit a comment on our website.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any libellous, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, or other materials that would violate any laws.
However, if such communications do occur, the Tameside Correspondent Newspaper and its agents will have no liability related to the content of any such communications.
Comments will be deleted if they:
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- Contain links to other websites or blogs which break these guidelines
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
The Tameside Correspondent Newspaper provides links to third-party websites that are not under the control of the Tameside Correspondent Newspaper.
When you access a non-Tameside Correspondent Newspaper website, you do so at your own risk. The Tameside Correspondent Newspaper is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice, or statements made on third-party sites or for third-party products and services. The inclusion of such links does not imply that the Tameside Correspondent Newspaper endorses, recommends, or accepts any responsibility for the content of such sites.