GUIDE Bridge Theatre is proud to announce Fresh Voices @gbtheatre, a celebration of new writing that will take place from April 13 to April 15.
The event will feature four one-act plays and two monologues, all written by members of the theatre’s Wordsmiths INK writers’ group.
Fresh Voices @gbtheatre promises to be an exciting and dynamic showcase of emerging talent. The plays and monologues cover a range of themes and genres, from black comedy to social issues to chilling monologues, ensuring there is something for everyone.
- Get Stuffed – A Tale of Life, Love and Taxidermy by Andrew Connolly, directed by John Cocks-Evans
- Feud for Life by Sophie Marie, directed by Sophie Marie
- Overlooked by Jane Martin, directed by Quina Chapman
- When The Ink Runs Dry by TV McKarren, directed by Jane Martin
- Gutters by Anna Foden, directed by John Cocks-Evans
- The Cold Within by Tony Tibbenham, directed Jane Martin
Each performance will feature two one-act plays and one monologue. Those who buy tickets for two performance dates will receive a discount.
Fresh Voices @gbtheatre is a fantastic opportunity to discover new talent and support emerging writers. Audiences can also join the creatives behind the project for a bite to eat and meet-and-greet session between the performances on Saturday 15 April.
Guide Bridge Theatre is committed to promoting new writing and supporting emerging artists, and Fresh Voices @gbtheatre is an excellent example of this commitment. Don’t miss this exciting event, book your tickets now!
For more information about Fresh Voices @gbtheatre and to purchase tickets, please visit the Guide Bridge Theatre website at www.gbtheatre.co.uk.