HOME ESTATE AGENTS are pleased to bring to the market this semi detached 4 bedroom new build home.
These properties have been designed and built with future proofing in mind all three properties have predicted A rated EPC’s something the developer has purposely aimed to achieve as the current soaring costs of heating and powering our homes are paramount.
Work with the builders interior designer to choose your own flooring and they will contribute £5000 to any flooring of your choice when you reserve the property
Each property has been designed and built to a high specification and filled with extras:
– Zoned underfloor heating on all ground floors with Wi-Fi monitoring
– A rated Worcester Bosch boilers
– Zappy Electric car chargers with Wi-Fi monitoring – These smart chargers allow you to charge your electric vehicle via the in-roof solar panels
– Quartz worktops with copper accents
– Neff appliances
– Undercounter wine coolers
– Integrated dishwasher’s and fridge freezer
– Electric pop-up counter charging points
– Designer radiators
– Juliet windows in the master bedrooms looking onto the ancient woodland
– Rock Doors
– Loft space boarded for extra storage
Situated on the edge of greenbelt and ancient protected woodland this is a rare opportunity to find this type of home in this location.
Located in a cul de sac position, in a sought after area of Stalybridge, close to Stalyhill schools, Cheetham Park, local amenities and transport links.
In brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room and downstairs WC to the ground floor. Four bedrooms (master with en-suite) and family bathroom to the first floor. Gardens and driveway.
View more online at: http://www.homeea.co.uk/find-your-home/property/?vebraid=31838351