A Stalybridge man has been charged with a series of sexual offences police have confirmed.
The 54 year old has been released on bail with conditions he does not have contact with any child under the age of 16.
Marc Harmer of Ridge Hill Lane was charged on June 9 by officers from Tameside Complex Safeguarding Team with the following:
- Possession of an indecent image of a child.
- Attempting to arrange/facilitate a child sexual offence.
- Two counts of sexual communication with a child
- Sixteen counts of attempted sexual communication with a child.
- Four counts of attempting to arrange/facilitate a commission of a child sexual offence.
Harmer’s first appearance at court will be on the 8th July 2021.
Anyone affected by this case can contact Greater Manchester Police on 101, or alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.