A DENTON man is one of seven to have been charged following an assault outside a nightclub in Manchester city centre.
Gareth Carr, of Denbigh Road, is one of those charged with affray following the attack at Factory nightclub.
The 20-year-old has been bailed to appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, April 23.
Also set to appear are:
• Lee Clark, aged 42, of Epson Avenue, Sale
• Imran Ilyas, aged 41, of Gainsborough Avenue, Oldham
• Mohammed Saleem, aged 21, of Kingsway, Manchester
• Mohammed Abdullah, aged 36, of Golborne Avenue, Manchester
• Javad Bolagh, aged 33, of Higher Lane, Whitefield
• Amjad Yasin, aged 37, of Latimer Street, Oldham
Carr and Yasin have also been charged with section 20 assault.
At around 3.20am on Sunday 2 December 2018, police were called to reports that a man had been assaulted outside the nightclub on Princess Street.
Officers attended and an 18-year-old man was taken to hospital with a serious head injury. He is now recovering at home.